Terms & Conditions
Tour Booking Terms and Conditions
Your tour package provides a unique and adventurous vacation experience for both group and individual travelers, with features including:
Guaranteed Departures allow you to make definite vacation plans without having to worry that your trip may be cancelled due to insufficient participation.
- Rating System for TAP Into Travel Tours
The descriptions below indicate what you can expect from a T.A.P. tour in each of the T.A.P. categories. Circumstances such as ongoing renovations, overbooking, and specific guest needs can affect the quality of your stay. Be sure to let your T.A.P. Operator know about any special requests or requirements you have at the time of reservation. T.A.P. ratings do not necessarily reflect all the amenities or services that might be available in every room or at every property with a particular rating. The features and amenities described here are often not available at inns, bed-and-breakfasts, and other specialty lodging.
Generally utilizes 1-2 star lodging establishments and includes limited sightseeing and admissions, few meals (normally less than 50%). Typically contains options and/or free time that may require additional fees.
Generally utilizes 2-3 star lodging establishments and includes most sightseeing and meals (normally 50% or more including all breakfasts).
Generally utilizes 3-4 star lodging establishments and includes most sightseeing and meals (normally 80% or more including all breakfasts and most dinners).
Generally utilizes 4-5 star lodging establishments and includes all sightseeing and meals (normally breakfast and dinner daily – most meals are seated service).
- Booking your airfare – Each tour offers a land only price. There are a few exceptions (air included tours) that are noted. Please make certain that airfare is from your gateway city. It is your responsibility to book your airfare. Since your land tour is a guaranteed departure, you can book your air well in advance to obtain the best price. Our partners will certainly book your airfare for you. Additional service fees may apply. On certain tours it is required that you arrive at the tour’s beginning point the night before the tour begins. T.A.P. Partners will book a pre-night stay at the origin city for an additional cost. Ask us about blocking group airfare.
- Deposits – Standard deposit is 10% of Retail Tour Price, payable at time of booking. Certain programs may require additional deposits, please inquire with your operator at the time of booking.
- Final Payments – Terms for final payment are set when a client books, and are pursuant to the operator’s policy and the nature of the product being offered.
- Cancellation Policy – Each tour program will incur different cancellation policies, based on the unique nature of products being offered. Each cancellation is set at the time of booking and is pursuant to the operator’s policy.
- Quality lodging every night chosen to offer attractive, well located group accommodations and full facilities.
- Tour transportation throughout by chartered, late-model, restroom-equipped luxury touring coach, or specialty vehicles in destinations requiring them, as indicated in the tour itinerary. We also reserve the right to employ specialty vehicles when the group size falls below the minimum for full-size motorcoaches.
- On most tours, full-time services of an experienced, knowledgeable tour director will provide informative commentary and assure your group’s comfort and convenience, plus expert local “step-on” tour guides for sightseeing in major cities.
- Delightful dining experiences to add to the group’s enjoyment: daily breakfasts (an attractive mix of full American and deluxe continental) and lunches and dinners as indicated, chosen to reflect the regional fare.
- All admissions and fees for complete sightseeing and entertainment program as indicated.
- Gratuities for handling of one large suit-case per guest throughout the trip. Certain tours may also include gratuities for drivers and guides, please consult your T.A.P. Partner for details.
- Not Included are meals not specified in the itineraries, items of a personal nature, the cost of obtaining a passport, and connecting air (or Amtrak) transportation.
Comprehensive travel insurance, including accident, hospitalization/medical expense, baggage, trip delay, medical evacuation, and trip cancellation/interruption coverage for all tour guests is available for an additional cost from all partners and is an included feature in several of our tours.
Foreign Currency/Pricing: T.A.P. Members reserve the right to adjust tour prices if such adjustments are necessitated by significant fluctuations in the currency exchange rate.
Responsibility and Agency Conditions: These programs are operated by an authorized T.A.P. Partner. T.A.P. Partners act only as an agent at the request of the tour participant in the arrangement of transportation, accommodations, meals, sightseeing, entertainment, and other services specified. T.A.P. Partners assume no liability for any accident, loss, delay, injury, or damage to any tour participant or his or her property that may result from any act or non- performance on the part of any establishment, contractor, or employee thereof, with whom arrangements have been made to provide package components or services. T.A.P. Partners reserve the right to revise itineraries, substitute equivalent accommodations or other inclusions, or terminate the participation of a tour member at any time, should circumstances necessitate. T.A.P. Partners also reserve the right to pass on unforeseen additional charges resulting from changes in law, currency fluctuation, fuel surcharges or taxes not in effect at the time of tour pricing.
Please remember that each tour is operated by an individual T.A.P. Partner. Individual polices of each company may differ and each partner individually reserves the rights above.